Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why House of Hobbies?

I am not the type of person that feels obligated to do anything. I enjoy waking up in the morning and having a vague idea of what I want to do. Oh I have plans, I just don't feel the need to be restricted by them. 

For example: I have a general plan of attack on the duties of a housewife. Monday: Laundry, Tuesday: Day off, Wednesday: Bathrooms, Thursday: Floors, Friday: Volleyball & Do all the things I put off during the week. It works for me. 
Today is Tuesday. Tuesday is Scrapbook Day at Monica's house. We get together after I pick Madison up from Pre-school. We feed the kids lunch... eventually! Then we chat and make pages. I usually leave at 3:30 to go to the back doctor leaving Madison there to have her afternoon melt down with Wyatt. Around dinner time I return, sometimes we eat at Monica's house, other times I go home and feed Paul before he heads to Young Men's. 

That's just Tuesday. Some days I read a good book. Some days I make up cheerleading dances, newsletters, or watch cheer videos. Some days I go out with my friends to take the kids to McDonalds or the park. Now that I am committing to a blog, I may just spend my days playing on the computer. Wow it's 10:30! I have been up since 8 AM. Two and a half hours wasted away! AND I'm ok with that. Welcome to the House of Hobbies, where every day is a new day to put off today what you can do tomorrow.

NOTE: I do plan on going to the Temple this evening... The task today work out schedule with sick daughter.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy, ain't that the truth. Vague idea of what to do. What a life!!!!

Brandi said...

Hi Heidi! Welcome to the world of blogs!!! It will be fun to keep up with you guys this way! Thanks for inviting me!

BrookeLynn said...

Gotta Love the Honesty! You failed to mention your best friend, Good Hell!!!!!!!! I love you!!!

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

I am glad that we both finally made it into the blogging world! Love the video of Maddie!