Monday, September 22, 2008

My Witty Child

SO we were playing games in Madison's room yesterday. It was a little dark in her room with the overcast day outside. She said, "I'll turn on the light." I said, "That would be great." She did it and upon returning to the floor replied, "That ought to shed some light on the subject." Very funny indeed.

Saturday we were trying to get Little Miss to speak. We would command her to speak. Sometimes she would and others she sat there looking dumb with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. It was on one of those occasions Madison replied, "What's the matter Mimi, Cat got your tongue." Man I laughed hard and Maddie giggled.

4 comments:

April said...

She is pretty darn cute.

Monica Buchanan said...

That girl is way too smart!

Williamson Fam said...

Oh that is funny, what a smartie pants, i bet she keeps you on your toes...

Becca said...

Maddie is so funny. What a personality. I wish I could be with everyone at the wedding this weekend. I hope all goes well!