Monday, September 1, 2008

Party of five...six...oh make it seven






So friday started with Maddie crossing the street to visit with Emma. Then Ryan's mom called and asked if he could play with Madison. THAT MADE THREE. On the way back from picking up Ryan, Dallexandra drove up in her jeep. We are now at FOUR. The phone rings and the Twins Chantell and Ariel want to play. We are at SIX. Monica stops by to pick up a printer and Wyatt wants to play. Why not, I reply. That makes SEVEN. SO I have a spontaneous party for a bunch of four year olds.

3 comments:

April said...

You said you wanted to entertain more. You just didn't think it would be four and five year olds.

Williamson Fam said...

Wow if i knew that i would have snet my 2 over to ya...How fun for the kids!

Monica Buchanan said...

Cute pics. I need to take more when kids are at my house.