Thursday, October 9, 2008

5 month old Baby Boy

SO! He may not be three like I wanted... although I still think I have a three year old boy somewhere on earth... But we are applying for a five month old boy in Ghana, Africa. I asked the Lord if I could have him and I think the answer is yes. If it is not... well it doesn't hurt to try. I know very little as my good friend Jessie Coleman pointed out by being intrigued and asking a lot of good questions. We know his age, his location, and that they are trying to find a LDS family to foster care while we wait on the paperwork. US side 2 to 3 months. Other than that, your guess is as good as ours.

11 comments:

Scott & Ali said...

I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything works out the way you want it to.

StuandSom said...

We are so so excited for you!!! Good luck we hope everything goes well. We should have a big family fast or somethin!!

Monica Buchanan said...

YEAH. I can't wait. It will be so much fun!!! He is a lucky little guy!

Maile Fano said...

that would be so exciting. What agency are you going through to do this? Cajsa and John have wanted to adopt, but don't have all the money that it costs to do it. Congrats. Hope it all works out.

April said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Awesome! I m so excited for you. I think regardless of how this turns out, you will learn and grow alot. I will hope and pray that you get that baby soon.

Haley Marie Tolzmann said...

welllllll... happy day for the sister. 5 months is a good time cause you can still teach him spanish!! :) i love you.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Sorry, Heidi--I hope you were up for the game of 20 Questions yesterday at scrapbooking :) I'm excited for you, and I admire your faith so much. You are an awesome mom, and your new baby is going to be a great addition to your family.

Friendofflash said...

Thank you all. Jessie...you were so right. We now know he was abandoned, but his parents are avoiding comments and questions. We found out his name. and the paperwork is flying fast in Africa. Wish I could say the same for USA. I think he will be 8 months before we actually get him.

Monica Buchanan said...

I miss you. Call me, we need to play.

Ashley said...

That is great news. I hope everything works out for you.

Williamson Fam said...

How exciting, you know what they say, good things come to those who wait, he must be worth waiting for..Keep us posted