Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fly the friendly Sky...First Class


We flew home on Yaw's birthday. He got the royal treatment. We flew "business class" from Ghana to JFK. That means we had a seat that reclined to sleeping position, 3 feet of leg room, gourmet meal...ect. Now I know why Paul texts me whining about not being upgraded. That was an amazing experience. We even got to hang out in the lounge before the flight.

From JFK to home, We were also in "first class" I must not have looked like a first class passenger for that one. The flight attendant asked if I was having trouble finding my seat. (at first I did since we loaded in the middle of the plane) When I returned from the back of the plane and told her my seat number she asked "are you sure?"

Coming home was a trip. (slang) To see that visit Paul's blog. There is a video. 

Happy Birthaday to Yaw. A new family, home, and country. All FIRST CLASS.

No comments: