Saturday, May 24, 2008

MADDIE GOT TAGGED...A Long time ago.


SO Madison got tagged. These are her second answers. her first were un- publishable. This is the only new picture of me on this computer. We were showing our SNOWIE tongues.



What is something mom always says to you? BAD JOB. "I tell you you do a bad job?" SOMETIMES 
What makes mom happy? ASKING PERMISSION and BEING GOOD
What makes mom sad?  NOT BEING GOOD
How does mom make you laugh? BY DOING SILLY STUFF..."like what"...LIKE PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK
What was mom like as a child? BEING VERY VERY PERFECT
How old is your mom? YOU PUT HOW OLD YOUR MOM IS. YOU KNOW
How tall is your mom? SEVENTY
What is her favorite thing to do?  EAT...I MEAN PLAY GAMES. "That is better than the last time I asked. She said Give Spankings."
What does your mom do when you're not around? SIT AND THINK A STRANGER STOLE ME, BUT I'M ALWAYS AROUND. "Again better than the last answer...spank my butt."
What is your mom really good at? BEING VERY VERY NICE OF PEOPLE
What is your mom not very good at? NOT PLAYING
What does your mom do for her job? TELLING ME SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO PLAY
What is your mom's favorite food? MEAT...I MEAN PIE
What make you proud of your mom?HUGGING
If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? MINNIE MOUSE...I MEAN A PRINCESS. "Last time we tried this I was Macaroni Cheese Head."
What do you and your mom do together? PLAY GAMES
How are you and your mom the same? BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME SKIN and OUR DADDY DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME SKIN. HE HAS BROWN SKIN.
How are you and your mom different? BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE THE SAME DRESSES
How do you know your mom loves you? I DON'T KNOW HOW MY MOM LOVES ME. 



No comments: