Monday, May 19, 2008

Thank Goodness Brooke Tagged Me because I have no pictures on this Darn Mac...and I have nothing exciting to blog without them. I have been scrapbooking if any one wants to come over and view them.

ABC's of ME!
A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE? attached by law, by spirit, by love to My Punk Hole.
B-BEST FRIEND? Once you are in the inner circle... you are family.
C-CAKE or PIE? Ummmmm. COOKIES
D-DAY of CHOICE? honestly they are ALL the same. one runs right into the next.
E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS? 
F-FAVORITE COLOR? orange... this month
G-GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? um not worth eating when you break down the WW points
H-HOMETOWN? I would not make that claim. there should be a law about how you qualify for a hometown.
I-INDULGENCE? yes please...a whole box of Russell Stover's chocolate covered cherries 
J-JANUARY OR JULY? July... I like it HOT HOT HOT
K-KIDS? kid, but soon hopefully it will be KIDS
L-LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT... Sex and Money 
M-MARRIAGE DATE? October 26, 1999
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? 3 others + 2+6+4+2 more this year+1
O-ORANGES OR APPLES? Seasons change and so does my desires
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Well my fears are lock deep inside my soul and I don't think about them.
Q-QUOTE? Too many good things have been written and said over many centuries, but to quote PAUL..."you are a GOD woman." Text message this month.
R-REASON TO SMILE? I just saw a picture of me wearing the most high waisted shorts ever. 
S-SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Go GIRL POWER!
T-TAG 5 PEOPLE............Stephanie, Mom C., Brianne, Haley, Paul
U-UNKOWN FACT ABOUT ME?  I'm an open book, what do you want to know.
V-VEGETABLES? 5 full servings a day thank to Weight Watchers
W-WORST HABIT? popping back and neck
X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Don't you wish there were better words that start with X!
Y-YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican everything.
Z-ZODIAC SIGN?  Aries

No comments: