Saturday, August 30, 2008

ARE WE THERE YET????




So after the 12th time that Madison asked "ARE WE THERE YET?" from Spanish Fork to Price...I thought it would be funny to take a picture every time she asked. After the third time in less than 5 minutes I thought the subject matter would get boring. A child in a car seat just isn't that great of an idea. Now if I would have had the video camera out with Paul getting angry, me being annoyed, and Madison innocently asking every 5 seconds...that would have been worth something.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Long drives and children don't mix! I wish I had one of those roll up windows between the front and back seat. That would be heaven.

I decided to go private on my blog so email me if you want an invite at a_silva01@yahoo.com

PS. You look great! I love the family pics too.

Monica Buchanan said...

You need a van. It is harder to hear them when they are way back there. I love it.