Thursday, August 21, 2008

In Loving Memory of COOPER Mardesich


Today has been a day of pondering and silent prayers, a day of explaining to a four year old the ways of the Lord. Young Cooper, also 4 was called back to Heavenly Father this morning after he and his mother took his Kindergarten brother to the bus stop. He was hit by a car while crossing the road, his mother witnessing the terrible scene. As I explained to Madison what happened Madison said her heart hurt and that she felt it high in the sky with Heavenly Father. I also wanted to be close to Heavenly Father so I put away the regular housework music and changed to my favorite hymn sung by Christina England...Be Still My Soul. I am thankful I was able to express the ways of the Lord to Madison and as we mourn for the loss of the Mardesich Family and also for the young man who drove the car...we...I am grateful for my testimony in my Savior Jesus Christ. I am glad that I am a Child of God. and I am thankful for the teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints which have taught me great and precious truths about life here on Earth and about life beyond the grave. Good bye sweet Cooper and as Madison said today...but when Jesus comes alive again...We will see Cooper.

7 comments:

Disney Mom said...

Heidi, I had just posted something on my blog about Cooper too and didn't have a pic of him, I hope you don't mind but I stole yours.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Williamson Fam said...

Heidi, what a beautiful post, i found your blog though monica's i hope you dont mind. This post brought tears to my eyes. What a sad sad day.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Thank you, Heidi, for the loving tribute. What a beautiful testimony.

StuandSom said...

we are so sorry for your loss of a great little friend!! We love you guys and are greatful that you are able to explain the gospel to Maddie to help her understand how somethings just happen!! We love ya!

Unknown said...

The Family has setup a blog with some nice pictures and donation information here if you might be interested.

http://remembercooper.blogspot.com

Disney Mom said...

fyi--there is a blog for cooper. remembercooper.blogspot.com