Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pounded and Hounded by the Spirit


So Paul set a New Years Resolution for this year that he wanted to have people over for dinner. Unfortunatly this was his goal and he did not include or tell me about it. I kept getting the "oh by the way, I invited.......to dinner tomorrow." I would be so overwhelmed because I had planned a "food storage or cheep meal" and the house was not at all guest friendly and I wasn't planning on it being that next day. Anyways. I shot him down and fought him (mostly because of short notice) but also because it was SOOOOOO much work for me even though I felt like it was something we should do.

We have always had dinner parties in most every ward we have lived in....this is our 7th Ward. We love getting to know people and to share a good meal. So I can no longer put of the workings of the spirit. We are suppose to have dinner guests, and it must start soon. LUCKY ME. I guess I will keep a cleaner house if I know I will have guests over. So with that said, I will be rounding up my best recipes, firing up the stove, and getting down and dirty in my dirty house. The Rollin's House is now open for service. Oh wait let me clean up the trash that the dogs strewn all over the house last night from the kitchen garbage from under the sink in protest of their diet.

1 comment:

Williamson Fam said...

How fun, for paul since i'm sure you have to do all the work, i'll be looking forward to an invite...he.he