Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday MADISON Nov. 30th


Today Madison is 5 years old. (too bad she acts like she is 15) I really think that time is moving so fast. I wouldn't go back and change anything...and I wouldn't want to relive any of it either. (PRESS FORWARD, DON'T LOOK BACK) 
I am so proud of how smart...too smart...smart mouthed....ok just how smart Madison is. I am grateful that she can learn, remember, and regurgitate information. (Just ask her about any commercial... pedipaw, Zantec, Mop n glow.)
 I am so glad that she knows how to share and has a giving heart. (sometimes things are special however and then it is a no go.) 
I love how stubborn she is. (We just have to point that passion in the right place or we are screwed.) 
I will be glad when she can do her own laundry. (Only 3 or 4 outfits a day may decrease) 
It makes me happy to know that she wants to be a big sister. (She has been drawing pictures of her brothers and sisters, black skin and all.)
BUT most of all I am thankful she came to live with me and be my child forever. 

7 comments:

The Calderwood Chronicle said...

Fantastic photo! Her eyes just pop! We all know she's gorgeos, smart, and strong willed! Happy Birthday Maddie:)

Monica Buchanan said...

Way to make me cry. I can't believe my baby is almost 5. WOW. Time flies!!!

Haley Marie Tolzmann said...

i love that child. happy birthday mad. and sister... i love you too.

a little chat with pat said...

I am so proud of the loving mom that you are. And of course,that incredible little spirit we call Madison.

Ashley said...

Wow your Madison is so beautiful!

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Happy birthday, beautiful Madison! Time does go by way too fast!

April said...

Great post from a mother to a daughter. I would love to have something like this from my mom.
Happy Birhtday Madison, only five years on this earth and already you have changed it because of who you are.