Thursday, November 27, 2008

Madagascar: Escape... Review


Ok. I really just need to stop watching movies. I give this movie....two stars.  One for good clean humor and one because the storyline was entertaining enough. BUT>>>The innuendos for adult humor and contents were heavy. I felt like there were hidden agendas and that they were trying to indoctrinate my child with inappropriate material.  Then covering it up with humor. 
WOW, I am turning into a freak. I think I really will stop watching new movies for a while.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

So I was just noticing that you have been unhappy with the last 3 forms of entertainment that you chose. You hated Disney On Ice, you hated Twilight, and you hated Madagascar. I am actually worried about you and I think you should take a happy pill. You know there are children in Africa that don't get to watch movies or go to the Icecapades :)

Friendofflash said...

Yeah MY CHILDREN!

Disney Mom said...

Well Heidi get those kids here so they can see all these crappy forms of entertainment!

Anne said...

I have felt that way about lots of movies lately! The liberal left is too involved! ;o) Yes, I am a freak!