Monday, April 21, 2008

TTA. Laugh out Loud




Anything can be funny and make me laugh when I am with my Mom and sisters (Brooke that means you.) Ok let's include my brother and sometimes my father because sometimes Shaun can make me roll. It is usually when My Sister Stephanie is poking fun at him and then he retaliates. Now lets get one thing straight. Of course it is funny when it is directed at someone else. 

But there are other times when we are all just overly tired and something sets the giggle fits off. Like the time we laughed so hard over a Hallmark Card in Hallmark "why don't whales sweat? Because they don't have arm pits." We laughed so hard mom peed her pants...which makes us laugh more because it happens every time. (hey don't get mad mom. I do it too.) 
Christmas is the main event where frequent bathroom breaks are needed. 
Check out Haley's Christmas... video to come soon.


Now Brooke has a special talent that makes me LOL. The first time she busted a move I couldn't contain myself (literally). I laughed so hard I had to make a run for it. Since then it still sends me to the bathroom. I also learned that some of her moves can get you a sandwich. For some reason it is always when we are scrapbooking together. One time she busted out singing a Madonna's song kereoke style when there was no kereoke. We danced together for a little while, but I couldn't keep a straight face. I busted out laughing and ran for the restroom. When I came back she was still singing and dancing. She finished the whole song. The funniest thing ever...

I also will laugh out loud over things that Mr. Bennet so described in Pride and Prejudice "for what do we live, but to make sport for our nieghbours, and laugh at them in our turn." I can't find the quote from the book that explains this better so neighbors and friends don't concern yourselves too much. Most of you will have already had me laugh. I usually say, "you have got to be kidding me." Then I chuckle. Usually, it is something as simple as you telling me your car is broken, you lost your wallet, and bumped your head. Sometimes it is nothing but the Lord testing your faith, your mental capacity for idiosyncrasies, or your dumb decisions you made. 

The latest LOL moment was watching the trumpet playing chick on you tube. Oh man that was great. It wasn't funny the first or even second time, but two hours later I was LOL in the car all the way home. 

Do I laugh at myself? Yeah. I will always tell you all the dumb things above for a good laugh, but I love to hear your stories better. Keep laughing america.

 
  


2 comments:

BrookeLynn said...

Dude, who is that idiot dancing? Good Heck, do I really look like that, no wonder you pee in your pants:)

a little chat with pat said...

I can't believe you are saying that I peed my pant in the Hallmark store. See....that is why I don't blog. There are some things that are sacred and others better left unsaid.
(That was funny though)I couldn't remember the card but I knew it had a whale in it.