Monday, April 28, 2008

TTA. My Favorites all around Town...

First I would like to preface this blog and dedicate the tittle to Brooke Rollins who would always think it was funny when I said I had to go to town. Town for me includes all surrounding areas within 30 minutes. So South Jordan, Draper, Lehi, A.F., Pleasant Grove, and Provo. 

My Favorite place to grab lunch...It use to be Burger King before the big D word. Whopper Jr. Combo please. 

My Favorite place to go for a Date Night...Um I prefer to just go out of town on a trip or a night in a hotel.
My Favorite place to pick up some creative goodies... Any scrapbook store.

My Favorite place to keep the kid busy... Thanksgiving 
Point or Cabella's. 



My Favorite place to get wet... Our clubhouse pool. 


My Favorite place to buy a treat... Target. They have 
"harry and david's moose munch"




My Favorite place (s) to shop for fun... Big Lots, Dollar stores, Ross, & Ikea
My Favorite place to get some fresh air...Yeah no idea.
My Favorite place to splurge... I never splurge, but I do like to spend a few extra quarters at yard sales or some greens at the Dollar General.
My Favorite drive for a weekend away...We don't drive...We fly...usually. 

No comments: