Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dear Sister-in Law to be...Alison

With my sincerest wishes for your health and happiness...I will be presenting you the Super Moose Munch Party Drum. "All your favorite flavors: 10 bags in all. Our Original Moose Munch caramel popcorn confection, four combinations with Milk and Dark Chocolates, one with White Chocolate and crisp Macadamia Nuts, rich Peanut Butter-plus fabulous S'Mores. Net wt. 3 lbs. 12 oz."

Oh but I am going to be nice and wait until after your wedding...because I wouldn't want to crash, ambush, or ruin your diet now.
With LOVE, HEIDI

4 comments:

Scott & Ali said...

You are to funny!!! Did I tell you moose munch is my weakness? By the way did you get a cookie or did the kids eat them before you could enjoy?

Friendofflash said...

Yes we had a good conversation about your weakness. Why you would tell me that little secret is beyond me. I enjoyed 2 cookies from you and one of moms butterscotch ones. YUMM-O.

BrookeLynn said...

I suppose Alison had that coming :)

Rob and Bri said...

That is brutal. Wow, you should totally do a commercial because you made that stuff sound really good. I want some (I'm not on a diet! Or getting married. And yes, I do like camping. I actually enjoy the more primitive type camping i.e. no paved roads, no noisy neighbors, no showers. I love to just go deep in the woods and feel one with nature. It's great. But yes, we are going to Payson Lakes. See ya there?