Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Which Princess are you?

So I am not even a princess, I am a freaking Gypsy. I think that was my other personality taking the quiz. My wild side has been suppressed for awhile and I must have answered with her in mind. Those were the answers I WANTED to do not what I would really do! Even so, I was 22% Cinderella and 11% Jasmine.


You Are Esmerelda!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

BrookeLynn said...

That is so on, you darn gypsy. Why does this stupid quiz know us so well.

Monica Buchanan said...

You are not a sucky friend this week, you are just a gypsy and I am just crazy cause of my basement.

Jinna said...

That is so funny. A gypsy.