Saturday, July 19, 2008

TTA. DO you Work Out


Do I work out? Well! You don't lose 28 pounds in 5 months without working out... especially when you binge like I do! So the answer is yes. I couldn't say that I have a strict work out schedule. It is very hit and miss, jumbled, and odd.  There are a few set things I participate in, but for the most part I just say to myself...self... Your fat butt needs to workout what will it be? 
This week Paul was out of town so here is how it went. I painted with my friend and then worked in the yard. Then I ran and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Tuesday, I walked around the Legacy Center's Track pushing a stroller. (that is a set event) Wednesday, I went to cheerleading and then took the dogs for a walk on a dirt road and lifted rocks. Thursday, I painted all day. Friday, I played volleyball for 3 or so hours and then did 16 minutes of turbo jam at night. Saturday, I ran with the dogs for 20 minutes. I could have missed something in there. (Picture is me running @ Bear Lake. My Size 10 Jeans were falling down. Then I ate those damn Cookies)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are seriously my inspiration.

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Hi Heidi,
I saw your link on Monica's blog, so I thought I'd post you a little note. So, the ONLY way I have found to avoid cookies is to keep them out of the house. If I really want a cookie, I know I have to drive somewhere to get one. When it gets to the point where I have to do that, I just let myself have the dang cookie. I go to Dippidee's in American Fork and get one sugar cookie. That keeps me satisfied for awhile :) One cookie from there is like eating 6 homemade ones, by the way.