Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Fun



Madison and Wyatt are best friends... for now. (we are waiting for the time when playing with girls isn't cool). But for now, they wake up each morning assuming that they will see each other for a play date. June 16th was one of those days. They played outside for hours. Then when the day was over 7 p.m. They heard the ice cream truck. Why they were out front without me knowing for that moment is a little scary, but they ran in to tell me that the ice cream truck went by and he was coming back this way to give them ice cream. We robbed Paul's quarters and went out front to wait. The truck never returned. Leaving two very upset 4 year olds. Wyatt's father came however on his way home from work. And the Summer Fun ended for one day.

1 comment:

Maile Fano said...

got your i am thinking about you. I am doing well. Getting bigger and bigger each week as my pregnancy goes on and on and on and on. We need to get together some time in the future and hang out. I think I still have your number.