Thursday, July 31, 2008

MADISON TOOK THE PRINCESS QUIZ

Ok so it was a little hard to interpret Madison's Answers. She was 33% Aurora, 22% Esmerelda (Like mother like daughter) 11% Areal, 11% Cinderella, 11% Pocahantas, and 11% Megara.


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comment:

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Hey girl! I saw ya at church yesterday--you look amazing! Keep up the healthy habits :) When I saw you and Monica running on Saturday night, I was on my way home from the Cheesecake Factory where me and Nick shared 2 pieces of cheesecake. You lose it, I gain it :)